John Zatkos to present Mastering the Art of Settlement Negotiation
John Zatkos will present “Mastering the Art of Settlement Negotiation” for NBI. This is a live online seminar.
Sharpen Your Skills With Strategic Insight From Both Sides of the Aisle
Successfully handling a workers’ compensation claim requires you to understand and evaluate the issues from both sides. From initiating claims to negotiating settlements, anticipating the actions of the other side increases your chances for success. At this strategic online seminar, experienced faculty from both sides of the aisle will provide you with best practices for building a strong case and obtaining favorable results. Broaden your knowledge of workers’ compensation claims and provide your clients with top-notch representation – register today!
- Obtain the latest information you need to navigate the ins and outs of a workers’ compensation claim.
- Get a handle on key workers’ compensation laws, terms and legal concepts.
- Understand how the workers’ compensation insurance carrier decides whether to accept or deny a claim.
- Hear how doctors approach impairment ratings, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Confidently handle workers’ compensation claim denials due to pre-existing conditions.
- Ensure you are maximizing your usage of evidence concerning injuries and the recovery process.
- Gain essential techniques to sharpen your workers’ compensation settlement negotiation skills.
- Effectively anticipate the actions of the other side in workers’ compensation hearings and appeals.