Construction Law & Ligitation
Construction Law for the Greater Pittsburgh Area
Rothman Gordon’s construction law practice serves clients ranging from local, family-owned businesses to international companies. Our clients include owners, real estate developers, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, architects, engineers, sureties, public utilities, health care providers, wind/solar projects, and property managers. We represent matters in commercial construction, industrial construction, and heavy and highway construction. We practice a wide variety of industries, including but not limited to: healthcare, petro-chemical, gas and oil exploration, pipe lines, pumping stations, wind farms, landfills, treatment plants, federal government contracting, and marine and public works construction/development projects.
Our construction attorneys can assist with:
- Business operations
- Risk management for construction and engineering projects
- Contract performance issues
- Claim presentation and/or defense
- Change-order analysis and/or requests for equitable adjustments
- OSHA matters
- Insurance issues
- Scope of work disputes
- Scheduling issues and delay/acceleration/inefficiency claims
- Contract drafting and interpretation
- ADR services (construction mediation, construction arbitration, facilitated dispute resolution)
If you have a project and are in need of construction law assistance, contact us online or call (412) 338-1149. We also have a robust commercial real estate practice handle those aspects including zoning, financing, leasing and title insurance.