“Just Right” Legal Solutions
Rothman Gordon is a Pittsburgh-based law firm that has been advocating for its clients’ interests since 1954. Rothman Gordon has created a suite of services for individuals, organizations, and closely-held and family businesses. Our areas of practice include alternative dispute resolution; business and corporate law; commercial real estate; construction law and litigation; commercial and business litigation; white collar criminal law; estate planning and administration; elder law; taxation; financing and commercial loans; employment law; labor law; oil and gas for landowners; and workers’ compensation and social security disability.
- May 21, 2019
Most people keep important data online. Pa. doesn’t have a law yet on how to handle those accounts when someone dies
- May 15, 2019
Firm welcomes summer law clerks
- May 9, 2019
Ten Rothman Gordon Lawyers Named Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- May 7, 2019
Protecting our Pets: Libre’s Law, Pet Trusts and Pets for Vets
- April 23, 2019
Rothman Gordon said Richard A. Monti joined its firm.
- Most people keep important data online. Pa. doesn’t have a law yet on how to handle those accounts when someone dies
- Who should apply for Social Security Disability?
- Recording of Surrender Documents from Oil and Gas Natural Gas Lease Act
- Who Can Terminate Your Oil and Gas Lease?
- Richard A. Monti Joins Rothman Gordon’s Business And Commerical Litigation Law Practice
Join our mailing list
Want to get the latest news in our practice specialties? Click below.Join now!