“Just Right” Legal Solutions
Rothman Gordon is a Pittsburgh-based law firm that has been advocating for its clients’ interests since 1954. Rothman Gordon has created a suite of services for individuals, organizations, and closely-held and family businesses. Our areas of practice include alternative dispute resolution; business and corporate law; commercial real estate; construction law and litigation; commercial and business litigation; white collar criminal law; estate planning and administration; elder law; taxation; financing and commercial loans; employment law; labor law; oil and gas for landowners; and workers’ compensation and social security disability.
- March 21, 2019
Emily Town files motion to relocate released kidnapper
- March 20, 2019
Former Judge Bill Ward Reappointed To PA Commission On Crime And Delinquency
- February 21, 2019
Obituary: Judge Lawrence W. Kaplan / Pioneered mediation in Family Court
- January 18, 2019
Fired employee files gender discrimination lawsuit against Target
- January 7, 2019
Pittsburgh posts most law firm M&A in at least 10 years
- Employment discrimination based on political affiliation
- NLRB General Counsel Previews Changes to Beck Rights & Union Dues Checkoff
- What may be recovered in a Pennsylvania wrongful termination lawsuit?
- Act 72 defines Independent Contractor for Workers’ Compensation Purposes
- Slip and Fall Injuries on Employer Property May Still be Eligible for Workers’ Compensation Benefits
Join our mailing list
Want to get the latest news in our practice specialties? Click below.Join now!