Commercial Real Estate
Rothman Gordon is ready to help you with your commercial real estate needs. Whether you are developer looking to create an industrial park, a condominium association looking to amend its association documents, or a property management company negotiating multiple leases, Rothman Gordon has the experience to guide you. We have a long history of serving the real estate needs of major industrial, commercial, and residential developers and builders; national and regional lenders; commercial banks and insurance companies; private financers; property management companies; and cooperative and condominium associations. Rothman Gordon has a premier, highly effective team of professionals with years of practical experience in the field.
As a full-service real estate firm, we are poised to assist with acquisitions, land development, subdivisions, zoning and tax appeals, and real property closings. We also represent clients for planning, construction, sale, lease, and financing. We are a title insurance company agent. Furthermore, the firm has extensive experience in mineral law, including coal, oil, and gas.
Our experience includes:
- Construction law and Construction Litigation
- Acquisition, Zoning and Subdivision
- Obtaining tax increment financing
- Commercial, Residential, and Industrial Development
- Mixed Use Projects
- Commercial leasing
- Lease negotiations
- Condominium Associations and Homeowner Associations
- Title Insurance
- Commercial Real Estate Tax Assessment Appeals
- Residential Real Estate Tax Assessment Appeals